Thursday, August 2, 2012

Trying to say, best street


Trying to say, better callus Sitting at my mind I wanted to express in words my joy My hand took the pen and moved There was a charge of ideas where all struggled to get out while I realized that he spent the night with him eternal desire ... And I could not see it coming The sound of rain was felt were moments, maybe hours until the reception of the sun provided a glimmer of joy to outrun the rain of pearls on the mountain that takes care of me warn you that you have written and I have not even describe what you are or what in my seat generate such pure feelings that disarms Moorish armies soothe the flames of hell burns and dead in love a time or tears without detailing what, we moved And, following his start the clock all, I tried, I express deep silence came and it was then that I managed to spot my mouth and tasting of yours

my eyes and yours, love So as I drink ever say, I love you is perhaps today I tell you that consciousness happens when love sailing sleep and make it a lost man accustomed to everything and no longer can not accept some desires are conceived so fast the speed of thought strife When you think you love is descose bodies and irrefutably, flees without evaluating space or time I've become so familiar to you and not want to lose the breath spreads on your body when you expose silent or emit a moan Nor seizures stop feeling your body betrays me to learn that pleases you and leave a record of your love in my skin with indelible writing your fingers each I remember after the attacks of your breasts, your kisses with mine came to the end of our struggle in this contest in which both melee and both win immediately lose the vision he had just repeated the pendency love seems to return from a Ecstasy is as if my mind was and had me out of my body is feeling so pure a love as denoted huddled to see a pigeon resting in a nest of flowers under a crystal clear spring water, feeding a tranquil lagoon full of goldfish This is what I would like to see with your eyes tell the difference I know so much fantasy, truth and let parade while I hope that while you exhale a loud cry to call me to repeat another time to be happy Yes, I know, I doubt not that you do not know what I said, as many things as your eyes glow in the dark and penetrate the elusive tickets that generate my passions and I do not know if I should ask you that open and off with it, I lit the fire in other hearts www.samuelakinin.ning.com Samuel Levy Akinin

...

No comments:

Post a Comment