Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dare to be prosperous


Are you having a problem with money? You feel like you do not have enough, no matter how hard you try?

If you want to experience the abundance of scarcity, however, may be necessary to overcome the unconscious fears of prosperity.

During counseling, many people, I found many reasons why we struggle with money. I also developed a process to help people overcome their money problems so they can afford prosperity in their lives. For example, Joan, a 50 years, real estate agent, had won a large sum of money and managed to lose everything.

I preferred to say: "Close your eyes and see clearly." So I said: "Joan, close your eyes and see the 'Money' the word written in the sky. How big are the letters?" She replied: "They are very small. I can hardly see them."

Then I suggested to Joan that he said the words, "Money, you mean to me ..." and finish the sentence. He repeated, "Money, you mean bad for me."

Then I said: "Joan, go back to the time it decided that". Joan recalled a scene when she was seven. She was sitting in church with his family and the priest was vehemently saying: "Money is evil! The rich are evil!" Joan was very surprised to hear what was buried in his subconscious. He realized he had made a decision from this childhood experience of not being rich. Joan would not be bad. He began to understand why he lost all his money.

In order to help her let go of fear, I asked Joan if she was willing to create a new scene in a positive way that would make a positive decision for new money. Joan said it was. So he displayed his priest, saying: "Money is a wonderful tool. It's another way you can give and receive love and care. You can be rich and be a very good person. Prosperity is your birthright." At that point, Joan voluntarily took a deep sigh of relief as he published his negative association with money.

Another example of negative beliefs that lead us to struggle with money, explain the story of Bill, 27, a computer salesman. Bill came to me feeling very depressed, and afraid that she was being fired from his job. When Bill saw the "Money" word written in the sky, the letters were very large. He associated money responsibly.

Bill did not like the responsibility, in fact, admitted that he was afraid of it. When I asked Bill to go back to that time had a negative association with money, he displayed his dad. As Bill was growing up, he realized that his father was always worrying about what was going to do with its abundance. Since he was a young boy, Bill often heard the words: "Son, you must be very responsible with your money. Money does not grow on trees. You have to work very hard to earn a dollar!"

Recalling his experiences with his father, Bill realized he had made bad decisions, "Money is scarce, money should not be enjoyed, is a great responsibility, life is a struggle." These unconscious fears that Bill depressed. He now understood why he was enjoying his work for the first two years, but its decisions childhood began to trouble him, and he was unhappy.

To help Bill overcome his problems with money, I drove him to see his father before him and say: "Dad, I love you, and agree that the way you dealt with your money is your choice. Now they are an adult, and I have the freedom to do it my way. I choose to believe in the abundance of money and enjoy. when I feel it is becoming too much of a responsibility for me to handle, I hire a professional to help me. "

Then I encouraged Bill to display the same at the office full of energy and enthusiasm, and get a high salary. He pictured enjoying its abundance and work with a financial planner.

I found that to see is what allows to happen in your life. Once Bill released his fears of prosperity, and displayed his future, he was able to overcome his depression and be successful in his career.

If you are ready to solve your money problems, then turn inward and explore your blocks of money so that you can dare to be prosperous. You have the power to get what you want, and you deserve everything. Go for it!

© 1997 by Helene Rothschild, MS, MA, MFT, Marriage, family, therapist, speaker and author - http://www.helenerothschild.com

(Excerpt from the book, e-books, and tape, "Dare to Be Prosperous")
By Helene Rothschild...

No comments:

Post a Comment