Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Truths and Lies of Investment Success


Letter from a reader Mythos, sites and Drbolsa.com Secretia.com. The course referred to this cordial follower is Secrets of a Multi Millionaire Trader, who has started once and for all to change the fate of so many people have tried in vain consumption methods. Enjoy the sincerity and the reflection of a person open and deep.

Well I am today and I can talk about this, before I was always a little unsure about the ever-growing skepticism about the systems to succeed in this or that way. It seems that the people who write about these things (such as "Get rich in chain selling popcorn MSN?) Have not earned money for these methods and promote based on promises.

The theme and sinteresante, and most of all because marketing used for this is evil, and immoral plays indefinitely in the hope of the people (or rather, it is used), always knowing that almost everyone is looking of something ... how you begin to understand that people say money be filled only by the desire itself to be filled with money? How this works and if so when did you start?

If I may, I will join this group semi immoral, but having seen my introduction, I know I'm not someone who will lie in the face as Aleve. I personally never believed in working in a way that it was not for hours, or failing to give and receive something else in return. When I first read Kiyosaki's work seemed like a mockery American (style I tell them up, and take into account plis now just leave the book with Donald Trump Kiyosaki called something like "We want to be rich ?, which of course neither Donald nor Robert even aware that their editors published). But the truth is that beyond the handle of the message, the method malicious nourishes human hope (just as immoral for what is traditionally known as a religion), when something is done seriously and faith, that something usually bring better results than doing nothing and staying in the wrong place is cursing the world with us.

First I read with some discredit on the Law of Attraction academic as I am, needless to say I felt somewhat insulted. I tried to do what was in the secret revealed to me, but while not spending too much change, I asked in forums and things like that and people said, "It's you, you have to run the universe?. The principle of conferral. Or the reverse does not matter, really. The truth is that people are tinged with fanaticism to avoid dying of trouble most of the time, but more than what happens to them, nobody will deny that action and reaction, that one can actually reach into the course of his life. And watch out, I tell you this, and it is no formula or anything ancient that I read somewhere. Simply, if we let the world put us to do something, tell us to do, he will accept us willingly and unwillingly, but were those who ask. African Americans and all the revolutionaries we have been talking of Man, one intangible, a group of people who do not care about the individual, then we started talking about the corporations, and as they burst to humans and their environment, the benefit a few subjects.

It is completely falling humanity? The divine spark in man starts off with so much deceit, cynicism, and cruelty? I do not know, nor I dare say whether or not for not participating in the game. How can we understand what happens, or do we try to say, if the film itself, Matrix, we would be want to open the head, which he later used some producers to invest in a company with factory in Southeast Asia where it explodes and kills and enslaves people. We are experiencing the worst version of Brave New World and 1984, gentlemen. 2.0 The Internet is supposed to make us more free here, to give more prominence, but nobody with an ounce of doubt that this is not the goal behind both development: At the end of the day we want to spy and control more. Read the book "Merchants of Space? Frederick Pohl, will see that I speak, is of the fifties.

In short, I am a surgeon, I have a job, I'm married, it feels good. I want to keep my humility and not think anything of me, I do not want to associate with something you already have understood that I am not. What I want to say how close is that after hundreds (literally) of trying to improve, learn business, get into systems of all kinds to create the wealth that he painted one so beautiful, I have now started to generate some income by investing satisfactory in the stock market. I say with all my heart, I never thought it would work, but I spent a month and a half to investigate the basics, and did what I always knew I had to do: Reverse the metal in the body. Just wanted to reflect with you, I hope have not offended anyone and have been honest, with good and evil, leaving nothing out.

I greet with affection, telling them to always keep a window open, but beware the vultures unseen mess, is that clear?

Jose Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment