Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sense of Humor


It is essential to start the day with joy, to use that grace. In tense and sad, surely you live wrong and prosper not any good. In all circumstances, must be present the creative imagination and good humor.

Research shows that humor and laughter are good for health and to help combat stress, increase pain tolerance, increasing the rate of endorphins and certain immune system components. A humorous attitude in life can reduce stress and improve health indirectly.

Besides helping to relax, laugh frees inhibitions and develop a positive attitude.

In this article I extend a story that seeks to make him smile.

We wish you can use the obtained mood to live your life always happy. A leader who has no sense of humor is not a leader, is at most the modern version of Mr. Spock of the Enterprise. The good humor will help you cope with the hardships of life and build their own paradise here and now.

TRIAL

The prosecutor in a small town called its first witness in the trial: the oldest woman of the people. After the woman takes the stand, counsel and asks:

"Mrs. Rivero, do you know me?"

"Of course I know, Mr. Lopez. Since you were a kid. And frankly, I was disappointed. You lie, cheat on his wife, manipulate people and talk behind your back. You think the big thing when everyone knows you do not have the brain to stop being a ragamuffin in his life. Of course I know! "

The prosecutor is speechless with shock and, as he could think otherwise, pointing across the room and asks:

"Mrs. Rivero, do you know the defense attorney?"

"Of course. I know Mr. GutiƩrrez since I was a baby: I used to be a nanny for their parents. And he has also been a real disappointment for me. It's a bum, a crafty and has a drinking problem. There can interact with anyone and his law firm is one of the worst in the state. Well, if I know! "

At that time, the judge asks for silence in the room and calls the two lawyers to your desktop. With a low voice, he warns:

"If any of you dares to ask the witness if he knows me, send him to jail immediately!"

Jorge Rivero

Motivational Speaker

www.estrategias.de

...

No comments:

Post a Comment