Saturday, September 1, 2012

Customer Service at Wal-Mart: Try it!


We can all learn a lot from the largest employer in the world to run the company. Wal-Mart seems to have the program and understand all aspects of their business, from distribution to customer service. Speaking of customer service, Wal-Mart does a great job in customer service, they really do.

If you need to return anything they have a great return policy. If you need help in their shop have a podium set up in the center of the main island behind the cash desk area. For those who support Wal-Mart does not have good customer service I beg to differ.

In fact, if you do not believe me why not try out their service customers. If there is an element that you can not find a clerk asked. If you have a question about Wal-Mart goes on the podium in the middle of the store and ask them a question. They will stop what they're doing an answer to your question directly.

But do not take my word for it, go try it. I did and I have done this in hundreds of Wal-Mart stores across the country and I always get the same thing, great customer service, individual attention and all my questions are answered.

Better yet, all questions are answered in exactly the same polite manner, no matter where they are or what status is. As I already said that we can learn a lot from Wal-Mart in the best way to manage our individual businesses. Wal-Mart has great customer service, check-out then. You might learn something .......

No comments:

Post a Comment